ArCADiasoft is the biggest Polish manufacturer of software for building engineering. Its programs are sold in Europe, Asia, Africa as well as North and South America. There are 19 language versions of the software including English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish and Taiwanese to name a few.
The programs are written in the BIM technology and they include modules for architecture, constructions, and installations. The company has got its own distribution network and uses it to sell its author’s programs and also other manufacturers’ programs, such as IntelliCAD, whose distribution is allowed by membership in the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium, and ArCon, among others.
ArCADiasoft also produces programs on request and specializes in writing software for building engineering, while applying its IT expertise. We have cooperated with companies such as Henkel, BALMA, PAROC, Sanitec, and Saint-Gobain
ArCADiasoft UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- A BIM modular program specifically directed at the designer, e.g. an architect, MEP engineer, contractor or installer.
- Intuitive and easy to use mainly for being fully integrated and analogous to working on AutoCAD.
- No need to go through long-term training. Intuitive interface, simple start, and design.
- The program allows for the rapid design of any installation or architectural project by facilitating and simplifying the process for the designer in various activities (architecture: automatic creation of rooms at the closing of the contour, inserting lintels and wreaths, roofs, floors, staircases,etc., automatic formation of axonometry, e.g. water supply, development of gas installations, etc.)
- Allows for the creation of an almost complete design in one model, without having to import and export from other programs or environments.
- Calculations of the installation and preferences.
- Automatic Lists – materials, woodwork, rooms, etc.
- IFC import and export.
- Built-in DWG converter to DWG 2018 format, automatic conversion to DWG 2013, without DWG 2018 format saving.
- Libraries in the program
- In program Rendering
- No subscription